UPSC Recruitment For 127 Post Of Specialist, Asst Director & Other Posts
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
UPSC Advt No 15/ 2016 – Apply Online for 127 Specialist, Asst Director & Other Posts:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 127 Assistant Registrar, Assistant Director, Assistant Keeper, Translator, Legal Officer, Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor & Junior Lecturer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-09-2016 by 23:59 hrs.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 127
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Registrar (Gr.’A’): 01 Post
2. Assistant Director of Air Safety: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Keeper: 02 Posts
4. Translator (Burmese): 01 Post
5. Translator (Dari/ Persian): 01 Post
6. Legal Officer (Grade-II): 02 Posts
7. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professors (Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)): 08 Posts
8. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 12 Posts
9. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 09 Posts
10. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery); 23 Posts
11. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology): 24 Posts
12. Specialists Grade-III Assistant Professor (Radio-Diagnosis): 33 Posts
13. Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 08 Posts
14. Junior Lecturer (Textile Processing): 01 Post
Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Post 01, 03, 13, 40 years for Post 02, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 35 years for Post 04. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Central Government employees, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH candidates, 15 years for PH (SC/ ST) and 13 years for PH (OBC) & for Ex-Servicemen & others as per rules.
Candidates should possess Degree in Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Dairying or Agriculture for Post 01, Degree in Aeronautical Engineering for Post 02, Master’s degree in Anthropology for Post 03, Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (Burmese) with English for Post 04, 05, Master’s degree in Law with specialization for Post 06, MBBS degree for Posts 10, 11 & 12. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15-09-2016 by 23:59 Hrs and take the printout of online application on or before 16-09-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2016 by 23:59 Hrs
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 16-09-2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more details like duties, pay scale and other information click on the link given below…