TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Veterinary Assistant Surgeon | 1,75,700 Salary | Notifications
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 17 December 2019.
- Around 1141 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts through the online mode. Candidates are advised to check this article for educational qualification, selection criteria and other necessary details for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Here.
|Notification||TNPSC Recruitment 2019: 1141 Vacancies Notified for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts, Apply Online @tnpsc.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Nov 18, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 17, 2019|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Date of notification: 18 November 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 17 December 2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank: 19 December 2019
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 1141 Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Candidate should have B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) from a recognized University. Candidate must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit – 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be selected through written test and oral test. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks secured by the candidates in the written examination and oral test.