TET Exam Pattern 2016-2017
Tamilnadu TET Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs each||30 Marks each||90 minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4-(i)||For Mathematics and Science teacher||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|4-(ii)||For Social Science teacher:||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
- Government of Tamilnadu, Teachers Recruitment Board conducts this exam for appointment of eligible candidates as teacher for classes I to VIII in Schools of the Central Government, unaided private schools, and schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools.
- As per government rules, now an appointed teacher must be TET qualified. Recruitmentresult.com is brought to you the further details ofTamilnadu TET Syllabus 2016 so that you can do better preparation.
Tamilnadu TET Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Nature of Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Emotional and Moral Development
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Personality and Assessment
- Mental Health and Hygiene
- Guidance and Counseling
TNTET Model Question Papers
- EnglishSyllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
- Mathematics Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
How to prepare for Mathematics
- Science Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
- Social Science Syllabus prescribed for Standard VI, VII and VIII by Government of Tamilnadu (From time to time)
TNTET Important Details 2016
- Tamil Nadu TET has two papers (Paper 1 & Paper 2).
- Paper 1 is for those candidates, who want to be a Teacher for Class 1st to 5th
- Paper 2 is for teaching in class 6th to 8th.
- A Person will have to appear for Both TET Papers.
- Each paper has 150 MCQ questions which have to attempt in 90 minutes only.
- There will be nonegative marks for TET Exams 2016.
Best TN-TET Study Materials