- LIC India Thane Recruitment 2016: Our India Life Insurance Corporation has announced vacancies for the insurance Advisor Jobs of Thane District in Maharashtra. In total 600 vacancies are announced. Candidates those who are not employed or seeking for part time job this LIC Advisor job is the best choice. It’s also works best for house wives who are within the prescribed age limit. Interested candidates can apply on or before 30/08/2016. Candidates in Thane District are preferable to apply for the post. The job location will be in Thane.
Life Insurance Corporation LIC Thane Advisor Jobs Recruitment Notification 2016 Last Date 30-08-2016
LIC Government Jobs In Thane Recruitment Notification 2016:
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, also known as LIC of India. It is one of the biggest insurance and Investment Company controlled by government of India. LIC India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in the Metro City Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 1,560,482 crore.
Important Dates for Thane Government Jobs in LIC Recruitment:
- The Last Date for submitting the Application is 30/08/2016.
- Latest LIC Job Vacancies in Government of Maharashtra:
- The 600 vacancies are announced in two notifications such as Vacancy order No. 20049845 and Vacancy order No. 20049844. In each order numbers 300 vacancies are announced.
- Age Limits for Thane LIC Insurance Advisor Govt Jobs 2016:
- The age limit for LIC Agent is between 18-50 years.
- Pay Scale for the Post of Insurance Advisor Thane in LIC India 2016:
- The scale of pay is from Rs.4860/- to Rs.20200/-. + Incentives
Educational Qualification for LIC Advisor Thane 2016:
Minimum Qualification: The year of completion should be 1980 or later.
1. HSC passed out in any stream.
2. Diploma passed out.
3. Graduate passed out in any stream.
Post Graduation/Masters in any stream.
Eligible personality for Life Insurance Corporation Advisor Thane:
- All College Students, Businessman, House Wives, Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Software personnel, unemployed & retired persons etc. can eligible to apply.
Selection Process for LIC Advisor Jobs in Thane 2016:
- The selection process is based on the qualification and personal interview. Candidates should hold their original and photocopy of necessary qualification proofs, id proof, address proof and photograph at the time of appearing for interview. For more information regarding the vacancies please visit the contact details below.
Contact:email@example.comTAMIL VIDEOS MATHS VIDEOS ONLINE Test DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS EXAM STUDY MATERIALS