Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2016
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
IOCL Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details:
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 04
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Geologist – 02
2. Geophysicist – 01
3. Reservoir Engineer – 01
1. Geologist – Post graduate in Applied Geology/ Geology from a reputed & recognized Institute / University in India or abroad + Working experience of minimum 25 years in upstream oil & gas industry in Indi
2. Geophysicist – Post graduate in Applied Geology/ Geology from a reputed & recognized Institute / University in India or abroad + Working experience of minimum 25 years in upstream oil & gas industry in India covering the whole spectrum of exploration, development and production asset
3. Reservoir Engineer – Post graduate in Applied Geophysics / Geophysics from a reputed & recognized Institute / University in India or abroad + Working experience of minimum 25 years in upstream Oil & Gas sector in India or abroad specially in the area of Oil & Gas exploration with at least 5 years of experience in field.
Age Limit: (As on 30.09.2016)
Candidate’s IOCL Recruitment Age Limit Should not exceed 65 Years. Go through Geologist, Geophysicist, Reservoir Engineer official Notification 2016 for more reference
Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Personal Interview
How to Apply
Candidates satisfying the above IOCL Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode
1. Interested candidates for the above mentioned positions are required to download the application form from www.iocl.com
2. Most recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form. • Duly filled in application form, along with proof towards date of birth, educational qualification and experience is required to be scanned as .pdf file.
3. Forward the fully filled application form, along with other documents as mentioned above through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
5. If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.09.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 17.10.2016
[qodef_button size=”medium” type=”” text=”NOTIFICATON” custom_class=”” icon_pack=”font_awesome” fa_icon=”” link=”https://www.iocl.com/download/detailed-advertisement-e-p.pdf” target=”_blank” color=”#094237″ hover_color=”” background_color=”#7DFF33″ hover_background_color=”” border_color=”” hover_border_color=”” font_size=”” font_weight=”” margin=””]
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials VAO Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course