IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
1. IBPS Clerks CWE – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) scheduled Online exam as Objective type paper in two levels Pre & Mains. Pre Paper contains 100 questions of 100 marks time duration 01 hours and Mains exam include 200 Questions from five sections which are Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
Each Section contains separate marks. And Time duration for Clerk Paper is 135 minutes. The score also effects by Negative marking for every wrong answer which calculates 0.25 per answer. Each Candidate required scoring minimum passing marks in each section to be qualified for selection.
Document Verification –
- Printout of Valid Calls Letter
- Valid System generated Online Application form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Graduation Mark sheet
- If Applied for reservation Caste Certificate
- Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
- Experience Certificates
- NOC from department those candidates are pursuing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.