IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility divided into Three sections which are mandatory parts. All participants to check their eligibility before applying IBPS Clerk vacancy.
- Nationality / Citizenship
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
Nationality: – It is also known as Citizenship. Participants must have one in these given citizenships.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
- Migrated Peoples from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India and must working knowledge in computer.
- It is essential to have a Diploma/Degree/ Certificate in computer operations/language or should have studied computer/information technology as one of subjects in the high school/college.
Computer Knowledge – Candidates must have Knowledge of operating a computer must have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School /College/Institute. And knowledge of Local Language.
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in various stages which are as follows:
- Preliminary examination/Tier 1
- Mains examination/Tier 2
- Document verification
- Personal interview
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details.