East central Railway Samastipur Recruitment 2016
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
East central Railway Samastipur
East central Railway Samastipur Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details:
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Samastipur
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Fitter – 25
2. Machinist – 05
3. Welder (G&E) – 16
4. Electrician – 04
Candidates must have passed Matriculation, 10th (10+2 system) or equivalent recognized examination from recognized Board/University with not less than 50% marks and must have I.T.I, degree in the trades notified above.
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2016)
(a) The age of UR candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 24 years i.e. the date of birth 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
(b) The age of OBC candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 27 years i.e. date of birth should be within 01.09.1992 to 01.09.2001.
(c) The age of SC/ST candidates should not be less than 15 years and more than 29 years i.e. date of birth should be within 01.09.1997 to 01.09.2001.
Stipend during Training Period: 1440/-
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, physically fitness
How to Apply
Candidates satisfying the above East central Railway Samastipur Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode
1. Visit official website ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Search East central Railway Samastipur Act Apprentices Application form
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address Workshop Personnel Officer, East Central Railway, Mechanical Workshop, Samastipur, Distt. Samastipur (Bihar), PIN-848101.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.10.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 20.10.2016