MaanavaN believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been completed or if we have initiated the process of shipping either ourselves or through the vendors/merchants/ representatives whom we may appoint from time to time.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the MaanavaN marketing team has given special offers on for various purposes. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- In case of receipt of damaged study material and non-durable items like CD’s & DVD’s etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 5 days of delivery of the materials at your end.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
The refund is applicable to our products/services only before it’s dispatched or before the login details for online access to content, test material etc. are disclosed/dispatched to you. In case of Online courses there shall be no refund after commencement of course.
Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.