Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
BHEL Recruitment 2016 | Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices Job Vacancies Details:
Employment Category: Central Govt Apprentice Training
Total No. of Vacancies: 229
Job Location: Bhopal
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
A. Graduate Apprentices
1. Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
2. Civil Engineering – 03 Posts
3. Computer Science & Application – 04 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering – 43 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 03 Posts
6. Electronics & Tele communication Engineering – 13 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering – 07 Posts
8. Information Technology – 01 Post
9. Instrumentation Technology – 01 Post
10. Mechanical Engineering – 60 Posts
11. Metallurgy – 02 Posts
B. Technician Apprentices
12. Civil Engineering – 05 Posts
13. Electrical Engineering – 24 Posts
14. Electronics & Tele communication Engineering – 02 Posts
15. Mechanical Engineering – 40 Posts
16. Modern office Management – 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Technician Apprentices – Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
1. There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before March 2014 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
3. Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2016)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 14 to 25 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL official Notification 2016 for more reference
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month
1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
How to apply
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Visit official website careers.bhelbpl.co.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on BHEL Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2016
4. Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5. Fill Required details
6. Submit the application
7. Take a print out of BHEL Recruitment 2016 online application form
8. Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable should be sent to ““ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ”” by post so as to reach us by 16.12.2016
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.11.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 09.12.2016
3. Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 16.12.2016
BHEL Apprentices Official Notification PDF
BHEL Apprentices Online Application Form
MAANAVAN PEDIA STATE AND GOVERNMENT PLANNING WORLDS AWARDS AND REWARDS MAANAVAN ARTICLE EXAM TIPS AUDIO CURRENT AFFAIRS TAMIL VIDEOS MATHS VIDEOS ONLINE TEST DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS MONTHLY CURRENT AFFAIRS EXAM STUDY MATERIALS GOVERNMENT EXAM